UNS N09902 Alloy 902 Structure Steel Plates / Sheets High Tensile
with SGS BV Certificate
NI-SPAN-C Alloy 902 UNS N09902
NI-SPAN-C Alloy 902 is a heat treatable alloy designed primarily to
obtain a constant modulus of elasticity in a useful temperature
range of -50°F to 150°F . The addition of titanium to the
nickel-chromium-iron alloy makes it hardenable by precipitation. It
has outstanding properties of elastic modulus control and high
strength, combined with unusually low drift and mechanical
hysteresis. Standard product forms are round, strip, tube, pipe,
Used for precision springs, mechanical resonators, and other
precision elastic components.
Chemical Composition of Ni-Span-C Alloy 902
41 - 43.5 %
4.9 - 5.75 %
2.2 - 2.75 %
Advantage of our products:
1. Professional manufacture.
2. Implement strict quality test & control procedure.
3. High quality & Best price.
4. Good after-sale service.
5. Fast delivery time.
We believe our products will satisfy you.
Our good quality, excellent service and competitive prices are your
Thanks for visiting our website!!!
If you have any interest, please feel free to contact us!
1. Good Quality: Your client satisfied on our quality. You can get
good reputation from your market and
obtain more orders.
2. Good Service: Our professional service before and after sale.
3. The reasonable price
4. Fast & Cheap Delivery: We have big discount from forwarder